Hey folk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey folk

Post by Dark Sayoko on Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:32 am

Hey! I just joind and a bird whispred to me that I sould Introduce my self to you guys Razz So... HELLO, my name is... Dark Sayoko, which meens Dark Little Nigth Child. Any qestions? Very Happy

I feel insane... Suspect
avatar
Dark Sayoko
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 110
Age : 25
Location : You never know...
Registration date : 2008-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folk

Post by Yokurama on Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:53 am

hey dark you here too now huh? lol

glad you could come here and hope to see you around the forum Very Happy
avatar
Yokurama
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://animeorb.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folk

Post by Dark Sayoko on Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:06 am

moisey555 wrote:hey dark you here too now huh? lol

glad you could come here and hope to see you around the forum Very Happy

I was kinda creeped out when I saw you were to, but I leared to live whit it Very Happy don't take it the wrong way...
avatar
Dark Sayoko
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 110
Age : 25
Location : You never know...
Registration date : 2008-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folk

Post by Yokurama on Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:55 pm

Dark Sayoko wrote:
moisey555 wrote:hey dark you here too now huh? lol

glad you could come here and hope to see you around the forum Very Happy

I was kinda creeped out when I saw you were to, but I leared to live whit it Very Happy don't take it the wrong way...
you just hurt my feeling Sad jk
avatar
Yokurama
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://animeorb.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Hey whatup

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:22 pm

Dark Sayoko wrote:Hey! I just joind and a bird whispred to me that I sould Introduce my self to you guys Razz So... HELLO, my name is... Dark Sayoko, which meens Dark Little Nigth Child. Any qestions? Very Happy

I feel insane... Suspect

Hey welcome to Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, I hope you have a great time posting and enjoying our hard work, anyways just wanted to welcome you to this growing community..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:55 am

well come Dark. So U R also a old member of medmaroki. Then nothing much to tell U.Just keep smiling. Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folk

Post by ShadowBane on Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:22 pm

Hey man!! Welcome to the site!!

I didn't know u were an old member of medmaroki X_X

did u have another name or what forum did you come here on?
avatar
ShadowBane
Anime Uploader
Anime Uploader

Male
Number of posts : 14
Age : 27
Location : Philadelphia
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folk

Post by Mwu on Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:05 am

Dark Sayoko wrote:Hey! I just joind and a bird whispred to me that I sould Introduce my self to you guys Razz So... HELLO, my name is... Dark Sayoko, which meens Dark Little Nigth Child. Any qestions? Very Happy

I feel insane... Suspect

you're here too, eh?

and welcome also...haha
I'd feel insane too, seeing Lady Fireheart using a different name...and...Little Night Child?
eh, who's that Lady Fireheart?
Ah, the person who's seen my real face!
I'm gonna post that fact in gunshuuu, and see if anyone will be curious...gotta see if someone would pm me and ask, who is lady fireheart? as if I would tell em. haha...just lookie in my sig

Mwu
Toon
Toon

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://animeorb.bestgoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folk

Post by Dark Sayoko on Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:31 am

Mwu- Your a meani! Sad and why do you keep calling me lady fireheart? confused

moisey555 wrote- Sorry... I didn't meen it like that... Crying or Very sad

And what in the name of others do you meen by me being a old member of medmaroki? I don't even know what and where that it!! silent
avatar
Dark Sayoko
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 110
Age : 25
Location : You never know...
Registration date : 2008-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folk

Post by Mwu on Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:56 am

Dark Sayoko wrote:Mwu- Your a meani! Sad and why do you keep calling me lady fireheart? confused

moisey555 wrote- Sorry... I didn't meen it like that... Crying or Very sad

And what in the name of others do you meen by me being a old member of medmaroki? I don't even know what and where that it!! silent

Okay, okay sorry about that. And I'm not being mean you know. How about Sayoko...? Or should I always add Dark before that?
Aha! I know. D-Sayoko. lol. Razz

Spoiler:
Just kidding bounce

Mwu
Toon
Toon

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile http://animeorb.bestgoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folk

Post by Dark Sayoko on Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:58 am

Mwu wrote:
Dark Sayoko wrote:Mwu- Your a meani! Sad and why do you keep calling me lady fireheart? confused

moisey555 wrote- Sorry... I didn't meen it like that... Crying or Very sad

And what in the name of others do you meen by me being a old member of medmaroki? I don't even know what and where that it!! silent

Okay, okay sorry about that. And I'm not being mean you know. How about Sayoko...? Or should I always add Dark before that?
Aha! I know. D-Sayoko. lol. Razz

Spoiler:
Just kidding bounce

Your having fun now, arn't you? Call me what you feel like... but it gota have something to do whit Dark Sayoko... pleas?
avatar
Dark Sayoko
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 110
Age : 25
Location : You never know...
Registration date : 2008-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folk

Post by Captain Spud on Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:50 pm

ok, noob question, what is medmaroki?

Captain Spud
Keyblade Weilder
Keyblade Weilder

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folk

Post by Strange Candy on Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:16 am

Welcome Say ^_^ (yeah I know you were here before me but Im saying Welcome anywise)
avatar
Strange Candy
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 33
Age : 25
Location : Right here right now..
Registration date : 2008-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folk

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum